Here's the usual routine for men and women at a drive up ATM:
1) Drive up to the cash machine.
2) Lower your car window.
3) Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4) Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
5) Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6) Raise window.
7) Drive off.
1) Drive up to cash machine.
2) Backup to align car window to machine.
3) Set parking break, lower the window.
4) Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.
5) Turn the radio down.
6) Attempt to insert card into machine.
7) Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
8) Insert card.
9) Re-insert card right side up.
10) Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.
11) Enter PIN.
12) Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
13) Enter amount of cash required.
14) Check make up in rear view mirror
15) Retrieve cash and receipt.
16) Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.
17) Place receipt in back of checkbook.
18) Re-check make-up.
19) Drive two feet forward.
20) Backup to cash machine.
21) Retrieve card.
22) Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided.
23) Give appropriate one-fingered hand signal to irate male drivers waiting behind.
24) Restart stalled engine and drive away.
25) Drive for 2 to 3 miles.
26) Release Parking Break.